To maintain the comment section a friendly and safe space for everyone, some comments will be pre-moderated and queued for approval. We reserve the right to remove comments that are inappropriate, rude, and off-topic. Some guidelines:
1. Please be respectful to fellow commenters. We don’t expect everyone to agree with each other all the time, and disagreements may sometimes arise from discussions, but please maintain civility and politeness.
2. No spamming and posting of advertising messages.
3. Comments with links are automatically queued for approval.
4. Please limit posting lewd or obscene comments. We understand the love and passion you have for Big Bang, but please be considerate of those who might get offended and turned off by this type of comments.
5. When posting new info or content (photos, media, etc.), please provide source/credits.
6. Please be respectful of other groups/artists. This is a Big Bang fan site and not a place to bash and hate on other artists.
If you think a comment violates any of the guidelines listed above, you can flag it or tweet @bbuhelp. Thank you!
(Updated July 21, 2014)