Daesung performed at “The Best Covers of Dreams Come True DoRi Uta Fes 2017” in Osaka today July 8.
3. Zenryoku Shonen
5. Egao no Yukue (Whereabouts of That Smile)
• Daesung was his usual self. Hip sways and finger hearts. Long and funny MCs too. Everybody was laughing with him.
• During the first song (D-DAY) Daesung looked so nervous 😅 He messed up the lyrics and kept deep breathing, then he’d smile shyly, so cute.
• In VENUS he messed up the beginning of a verse, made them stop the music, blamed his mistake on the heat and started again. Everybody laughed. (video below)
• I can say with confidence that he definitely owned the crowd 😁💪 He even asked people to check his solo albums while buying Dream Come True’s cover album.
• Daesung also promoted his hall tour starting in August saying that there will be more space than here and VIPs complained because it’s a lie.
• Daesung was completely alone on stage: no band and no backup dancers. Still he owned that stage like nobody else 😏👏
• Daesung: “I sang Dreams Come True’s Mirai Yosozu at my first solo tour 4 years ago. It was the first time I heard one of their songs. Since then I’ve been listening a lot to their music and became a big fan.”
Daesung performing “Egao no Yukue”:
Daesung apologizing for restarting Venus,”I’d continue but it’s not good cos I can’t see your smiles, so I need to start over.”
— 유😈 (@MOKHA0611) July 8, 2017
170708 Daesung at DoriUtaFes – Joyful with the pink towel~ Everyone is waving towels with him too. Cute!
cr. mokha0611 pic.twitter.com/UcohawxISn
— Z. (@figfling) July 8, 2017
Credits: susifg, orangedlite, m.s.choco, kmts.vip, oceann via @figfling, Happy_daes, high__lite, @daesungfishh